Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Libraries and Prisons

Libraries and Prisons??? What are you talking about? I just wanted to say that they are my favorite places to give books to. This morning I gave a copy of my audio book to my local library. I have also given away a bunch of hard copies of "Nan's Journey" to school and public libraries and prison libraries.There is a process for giving to prisons. You have to find someone connected to a ministry or service to a particular prison that is authorized to take a copy in to the library. If you are reading this and have access to this type of ministry, contact me. We will see about getting a copy into the prison or library you have in mind.Right now I am in the middle of preparing the manuscript for "Elk's Resolve" for the audio process. It is exciting to see the sequel to "Nan's Journey" come along. It has made it through the first stage of the conceptual edits and now I am waiting for the next editing step. I should get some selections to choose from for the book cover soon. It is a fun process. I will keep you updated. Be sure to check in and not miss anything.

No comments: