Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, February 2, 2009

Bitter Water by Sherri Smith

I met Sherri Smith on a cruise in January of 2009. As I opened the book I was face to face with the message of forgiveness. The main character of "Bitter Water" had to decide whether to be bitter or better. Once again I was struck with the realization that forgiveness is a choice and not an emotion. While forgiving may not remove the pain of the offense immediately, the results of forgiving is freedom. The characters were the kind of people you would meet anywhere in the world. They had challenges we all face and lived their lives much like we all do. After reading "Bitter Water" I felt that I knew them. You will enjoy meeting them too.

No comments: