Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Nan's Journey" is now on the Christian Book Video website!

On Friday I was happy to see the book trailer for "Nan's Journey" on the Christian Book Video website. I am blessed to have my book listed among the other titles. There are some very creative book trailers on there and the books look like the kind I really like to read....so many books....so little time...

This first week of March I am supposed to get the "mach-up" for "Elk's Resolve" in the mail to review and sign the approval form. I will keep you posted. You will probably see one happy author holding a brand new book!

No comments: