Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Release Day is Here

I am so happy that the release day for Elk's Resolve is here. I have several events scheduled to promote my books and that makes me very happy. If you are looking for someone to speak to your group, maybe a new or unexpected face to stir things up, contact me here. We can discuss what your group is doing and where you want to go with the event.

I realize that most people wonder how a fiction writer can make an impact on real life. Let me explain that in both books, Nan's Journey & Elk's Resolve, very real life issues are addressed. Even if you have not gone through tragic circumstances all of us deal with unforgiveness, depression and self-doubt. (Those are a few of the things brought out in the books.)

For those of you who have already read my books, THANK YOU SO MUCH! If you would take a moment to write a review on them at amazon.com, it would mean so much to me. Constructive criticism is encouraged. I appreciate your insight.

Check out my updated website: elainelittau.com

No comments: