Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jane Harber Has Your Number

"Here...Have a Miracle" by Jane Harber is a real nuts-and-bolts approach to Chrisitianity. She touches on issues that we all struggle with. The sub-title, "Experiencing Rest & Refreshing in This Harried, Hurried World", says it all. It is a book from a woman who has experienced great sorrow and has come out on the other side. I appreciated her openness in the expression of her life. In seeing how she overcame these things in her life, I found hope for mine.
The practical applications suggested within these pages will work for you. I recommend that you purchase it today!

No comments: