Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Always Beackons: A New Sunrise by Lana Lynne

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?

Home Always Beckons: A New Sunrise by Lana Lynne (The sequel was just accepted by my publisher and I will send that tirle once I have finished work with my editor)



2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?

I write with the perspective of God's sovereignity and grace in the actuality of the tough roads which life can take.



3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?

I started writing on my mother's manual typewriter at the age of 10yrs with a vehement love of Louisa May Alcott and Laura Ingalls Wilder. However, I made another career choice, married, and was raising my family with my writing kept in a drawer or journal until my daughter was a teenager. That's when I decided to start on the journey which led to the publication of my first book.



4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?

A playwright friend of mine told me my style is "the old storyteller" in which my words help you to feel you are really there and can hear the characters.



5. Are you a reader?

I have always loved to read--staying up late in the night to finish a good book!



6. What are you reading right now? Life's Healing Choices by John Baker

7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.

**As I mentioned before, the sequel to my first book has just been accepted for publication- it is set during beginning of the cattle drive period in 1867. I am also working on my third book which will complete the trilogy. It is set in Washington D.C. in 1874. Both of these new books include characters introduced in the first book, Home Always Beckons, as well as new characters.



8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?

Working full time and writing in the "after hours". The good Lord, a supportive husband, family, and friends who encourage me to keep going.



9. Please put a description of each of your books here.

I'll only include the one for Home Always Beckons now and will send updates for the second as its release date approaches: "Author Lana Lynne has written a historically poignant story filled with characters that will capture the hearts of teens and adults alike. Home Always Beckons emerges in the shadow of a war's end as lives are rebuilt and the treasure of enduring love is found. Marcus Johnson and John Wilkins marched from Rockport, Arkansas, over five years ago to aid in resolving the war that divided the nation. Many friends and family members fought beside them. Some returned home, spent and broken. Others remained where they had fallen, leaving only memories for their families. John and Marc had made a rare choice. They would not make the return journey for a time. They had found solace after the war in work with Texas cattlemen. Now the devastation they discover in their home state further deepens the waters of guilt that engulf them as they ultimately travel home to Rockport. The Civil War had painfully reached the very doors of the family and friends they had left behind. Anger, forgiveness, betrayal, and love are waiting for them. Faces and names echo from the trees and farms, but when John and Marc discover romance in the surprising love of two sisters, A New Sunrise dawns."



10. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here.

At present,it is available through my publisher: Tate; On line at: Amazon, Barnesand Noble, Hastings, Borders, Books A Million, Mardel; Barron's store in Longview, Texas. You can check facebook for the book forum page for Home Always Beckons book signings at events and stores. We are currently working towards a website and I will send you an update once it is ready.

No comments: