Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Rough Draft of the Third Book in the Heritage Series is finished!

Monday I decided to drink some coffee and do a little writing on my day off. We are limited to the finished basement until we get the hardwood floors finished on our main floor. It may take a little time....That's another story...
Anyway, being in the basement with no natural light, I began writing and got lost in the story. I emerged periodically to eat and drink and all that but I returned to the basement. Before I knew it I heard footsteps overhead. Terry was home and I asked him why he was at home so early. He said that it was 7 p.m.! Wow! I had written all day!
The great thing about it was that I finished the rough draft of "Luke's Legacy". I am very proud of the story and I think readers of "Nan's Journey" and "Elk's Resolve" will be moved by this story about the "little brother and sister". I am entering it into a contest and hoping to place. Pray for me!

No comments: