Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Loralyn Hamilton/Pixie Dust:Magical Insights for Childbirth and Life with Little Ones

"Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Love like you have never been hurt."
Satchel Page

Yesterday I was listening to Rev Jenzen Franklin. He shared this quote from the first African-American pitcher in the baseball league. The good Reverend said that the most important part of the quote was the statement, "Love like you have never been hurt.
I had to chew on that for a bit. In my mind I grew up feeling that it was more acceptable to be "hurt" than "angry". You could forgive, but the hurt would still be there. This statement blows that theory out of the water.
When someone hurts me or spreads lies about me, it hurts. I am justified in my hurt about these things. Aren't I? I have been praying that I become known as a person who forgives.
In my mind I thought that I could forgive and still hold onto the hurt. I could even love the unlovely while remembering the hurt they cause. This quote messes all of that up. "Love like you have never been hurt." Is that even Scriptural?
I am afraid it is. Jesus said as He was on the cross, "Forgive them for they know not what they do." This kind of love is only possible with the help of our Father God. He promises to walk me through it. I am striving to follow in His steps while holding onto His hand.
Meet my new friend, Loralyn Hamilton.

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?
Loralyn Hamilton / Pixie Dust:
Magical Insights for Childbirth and Life with Little Ones

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?
I love to write about people –
my gift is capturing the essence
of a person and being able to
portray that essence to the reader.
I also enjoy conversing abut spiritual
things – things I’ve studied that I’m
able to relay to others to hopefully help them.

3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?
When I was 8.
4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?
While I can speak and write very
formally, I intentionally write as I
speak in everyday language to help
he readers connect with the idea…
painting a visual and heartfelt image
of any topic. People often tell me
they hear my voice in their heads as
they read what I’ve written, as though
they were actually hearing it from me.
5. Are you a reader?
Yes. I love to read!
6. What are you reading right now?
First Rose by Mary Barton Wilcox – also a Tate Author
7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.
Yes. It’s along the spiritual vein…
8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?
Time would be my biggest obstacle
mostly – I make it though…obviously
it’s 2 a.m.!
9. Please put a description of each of your books here. (back matter is ok)
This book was designed to bridge the
gap between the last few months of
pregnancy and the first few months of
childbirth and makes a GREAT Baby
Shower gift book / gift book for pregnant
or new moms. Even if it’s not the first
child! Its’ 3 a.m. Your mind reels with
questions “What don’t I know…?”
“Have I taken care of everything?”
“What items are really necessary?”
“What should I do if…?” You may
find yourself wishing for a magical
helper, perhaps a sprinkle of Pixie
Dust to assist you through childbirth
and the early days of parenthood.
That helper has just arrived! In this
adorable and informative gift book
for pregnant and new moms, Author
Loralyn Hamilton has gathered Pixie
Dust: Magical Insights for Childbirth
and Life with Little One. These unique
and helpful insights from personal
experience and other mothers are sure
to provide reassuring comfort and peace
during the confusing times of childbirth
and the days to follow. From tidying
up before you go to the hospital, to
being out and about once you bring
Baby home, sprinkle this delightful
selection of anecdotes and advice
to magically create a more peaceful
and joyful life with little one! “All you
need is faith, trust, and a little bit of
Pixie Dust!” Peter Pan Author
Loralyn Hamilton is a full-time
mother and writer. She and her
husband, Daniel, currently reside
in Edmond, Oklahoma with their
daughter Caelyn.

10. How can readers contact you
or purchase your books? Please
put your website or blog here. http://www.wix.com/Impressionswriting/Loralyn-Hamilton

No comments: