Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, February 16, 2009

"Elk's Resolve", Book II of the Nan's Heritage Series, will be out within the next few months. Terry and I are very excited about that. In fact, Terry was very involved in the story line and action of "Elk's Resolve'. I really needed him to especially read the fight sequences to make sure that the action was do-able. He also gave me insight to the male character's way of thinking. As a woman I like to hope there are men who think the way women wish men would think...understand? He was invaluable in helping me keep the male characters true to life. I think you will like Book II. The major theme of it deals with overcoming depression...among other things.Book III is about the youngest children of Fred and Nan. I haven't submitted it to the publisher for review yet because I put it in a contest for unpublished manuscripts. Hopefully, I will know the status of "Luke's Legacy" soon. "Luke's Legacy" is a very emotional book. It has it's share of adventure and "hold your breath" moments, but I have to say, writing it tugged at my heart more than anything I have done so far. "Luke's Legacy" burned in my mind long after I finished it. The theme of it is about creating your own legacy. Book IV is in the baby stages. The connection to Nan is: "What happened to the trunk that Mary sent to Boston?" I am not sure it should be part of the "Nan's Heritage Series" because it barely touches Nan's family...we will see as it unfolds.

No comments: