Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Elk's Resolve" will be in my hands the end of April!

I will get my copies for sale here and on the Tate Publishing website at the end of April. Order here at the Paypal button to get a signed copy and I will send you a signed and numbered copy of "Elk's Resolve" and "Nan's Journey" if you haven't read it.

"Elk's Resolve" will be released worldwide in June/July of 2009 to bookstores and amazon.com, target.com, barnesandnoble.com, borders.com...etc.

When you read your copy, do me a great favor and write a review on your blog, facebook page, myspace page, and amazon.com. Word of mouth is the absolute best way to get the word out for books. Also, if you have an event coming up that is in need of a speaker...I'M YOUR GIRL! (or old lady depending on who you are...hee hee) Contact me here to set things up.

No comments: