Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Friday, July 17, 2009

Variety is the Fun of Life!

I am always amazed when I meet other authors. We are such a varied bunch of people. I used to worry about so many people writing books. I was afraid that they would take the dollars from my sales. I don't worry about that any more because the authors and their books are as different as the readers who purchase them. I have had a ball getting to know authors and readers via the internet and book signings. Everyone has a story. God can use any genre to get His message to the people whether it be Bible study material, non-fiction, fiction, or poetry.
The next author I want to introduce you to is David Hurst. I met him through a mutual friend on face book. He is also a Tate Publishing and Enterprises author.

David I am so happy that you are taking the time to join me here on my blog and newsletter.

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?
My name is David L. Hurst. The name of my book is: "a Daily Walk with the Lord"

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?
I would like for the readers to know what my relationship to God is. I am a Christian, a child of the King,
a born-again believer. Jesus is my Lord and Savior.


3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?
After my father passed away in 2004 I started writing poems. My poems gave me strength, comfort, & peace. In the process God was drawing me closer to Him.
I knew that I wanted to be a writer when I shared some of my poems with my family and co-workers and I knew that God was using me to be a blessing to someone else.


4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods? I guess my strong points in my writing is that I speak from the heart. I go to the deep emotional places
where we meet with Jesus and he walks with us. I go to the places where we have a fresh encounter with
the heavenly Father.

5. Are you a reader? What are you reading right now? I like to read the Bible and I enjoy other devotional books. I love to read inspirational poetry. The book I am presently reading is the Bible.

6. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.I would love to write another devotional book. In the near future I hope I can write another inspirational book--if the Lord is willing and I have the time.

7.What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them? I believe my biggest obstacle is overcoming writers block. I like what one author said: it was something like this, inspiration does not come before writing but after the writing has begun. Many times God has blessed
me with a poem when I began to write.
My book is for encouragement, to help people draw close to God by taking a Daily Walk with the Lord.
I write about time. I would like for everyone to understand the day of our departure is at hand. Loved ones will be called. Death will come knocking at the door. My deep desire is that God will use the poems in my book to bring that loved one to Christ before the midnight hour.

8. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here.
The readers can contact me dailywalk4u@aol.com
I have a web site www.christiandevotions4u.com I will share some of my poems on line.
my book can be purchased at Tate Publishing & Enterprises
www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore This is the link that will take you directly to my book.
http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?=978-1-60799-080-2


Thank you so much David.

No comments: