Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, August 27, 2009

God is So Good!

I have to admit that I have been less than excited about Book IV on the Series. It seemed to have a dead end. Today the story line came alive to me. I am really excited about the development of this book. Keep on praying for me.
I am continuing with featuring Tate Publishing and Enterprise Authors. I have "met" most of them through facebook and the Tate Publishing fan page. In the following weeks you will have the opportunity so see the dedication and heart each person puts in their writing. This week I am interviewing Dee Dee Wike.

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)? My name is Dee Dee Wike and my book is titled Good to the Last Drop: Refreshing Inspiration for Homeschool Moms & Other Busy Women (Tate Publishing, release date TBA -- currently in production)
2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you? Gosh, that's a hard question. They might like to know how I came to write the book in the first place, but it's not important that they know about me -- I want them to know about God.
3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer? Many years ago when, as a teen, I was hooked on Christian romance novels.
4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods? I write clearly, concisely, and with a great command of the English language. My high school English instruction at St. Mary's Episcopal School helped hone my writing skills.
5. Are you a reader? Now that I am an adult and a homeschool teacher, I read every chance I get. The older I get, the more I appreciate knowledge and learning. I hardly ever read fiction.
6. What are you reading right now? Besides the Bible, The Money Answer Book by Dave Ramsey. The last book I completed was Scott Hamilton's The Great Eight: How to Be Happy (Even When You Have Every Reason to be Miserable).
7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it. It is an untitled book of devotions which I expect to have completed by this time next year. I am also working on a book for teens and pre-teens based on the mistakes I have made that I hope others can learn from and not repeat. This will be dedicated to my two children, with whom I have these conversations often.
8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them? Like most, finding the time to write is a great challenge. I have found that blogging has unleashed the creative juices that were waiting to be released for so long. When I write in small spurts, I can usually find time to write every day. I am eating the elephant one bite at a time.
9. Please put a description of each of your books here. (back matter is ok) In Good to the Last Drop, author Dee Dee Wike offers encouragement and insight to busy women as she shares her thoughts on the difficulties of finding peace amidst the chaos of everyday life, the adventure of stepping out in faith and obedience to God’s call, and the joy of a lifelong relationship with the Lord. Written from the heart, her reflections on relationships, homeschool, anxiety, and the relevant issues of modern-day living are seasoned with hope, humor, and truths from God’s Word. Good to the Last Dropwill encourage and inspire you to live confidently and joyfully as you pursue the dream God has placed in your heart.
10. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here. www.deedeewike.com and www.deedeewike.blogspot.com.

No comments: