Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mess Ups

Those of you who get my weekly newsletter will notice that I messed up. (Stop laughing. I know that you know I mess up.) Anyway, as I schedule each author interview I just copy and paste it on the old newsletter and on Wednesday night or Thursday morning I update my thoughts and my part of the newsletter. This week my computer refused to sign in Wednesday night or Thursday morning so I have made a mess. The truth is, the interesting part is intact. That is the part that features author, Donna Vinke. Her part is lovely. I appreciate Donna for taking time to answer my questions. Be sure to get her book after you read this interview.

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?My name is Donna Vinke and I wrote Heaven at Seven.

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?I'm not sure about this question but maybe that Lynne and Johnny are my children and I know for sure that I will see them again.

3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer? about 3 o'clock in the morning on Christmas eve 1996

4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?I'm so new at this I'm not sure what my writing style is. I just write what I believe God is putting in my heart and mind.

5. Are you a reader?yes

6. What are you reading right now?Windows of the Soul by Ken Gire

7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it. no

8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them? Time. I'm learning to make the time to put my thoughts on paper.

9. Please put a description of each of your books here.
Heaven at Seven See the eternal city from a child's eyesby Donna Eden Vinke "When Lynne took a train ride that took her over Pike's Peak, she was sure she had found heaven. A brilliant spectrum of colors could be seen in the sky as she rode past the clouds over the mountain. She was filled with the peace she knew only heaven could bring. But as she found out, heaven was even greater than her dreams. In this beautiful, lovingly written novel, a young girl enters heaven and is given a special task: she is to record her spectacular journey in a journal that will be given to the people of earth. The beauty and wonder of heaven fascinate her, and she is overjoyed to worship her Heavenly Father in his throne room, a magnificent, breathtaking place. Her thoughts come alive for the reader as she shares her story. Join Lynne as she experiences Heaven at Seven."

No comments: