Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Common Cents...and Dollars

I found "In the Trenches, Financial Survivial During Times of Hardship" by Carol Schultz-Weil to be a very down-to-earth approach to finances. The advice is helpful for the affluent as well as those of us who must pinch the life out of our pennies. There is advice for people who are out of work and out of money. The charts are a little on the small side, but my copy machine can enlarge them for my personal use. She gives a bare bones budget for those in dire straits. There is also a chart with a few more items listed in the budget. This thought provoking read is not only informative but entertaining. The true life stories rang true. I urge anyone who needs financial advice on the home front to buy this book. It is well worth the money and may help you dig out of a pit.
Elaine Littau, author
of Nan's Journey, Elk's Resolve, and Luke's Legacy

No comments: