Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Salvaged" by Stefne Scott Miller

"Salvaged", By Stefne Scott Miller, is a powerful book that adults will enjoy but that young people should read. It brought to my mind that sometimes adults forget that tradegy and suffering impact young people in profound ways. It was also a truthful look at the obstacles teen-agers and young adults deal with in relationships. Stefne addressed sensitive subjects that a lot of parents, teachers, and other influencers skirt. She drew a 'map' of how to navigate through some of the troublesome topics of teen dating and relationships. I know people simular to the characters. People who sincerely desire to live a pure life before God. "Salvaged" doesn't portray them as perfect and I appreciate that. This book is a must read for parents, grandparents, and teenagers.
Elaine Littau, author of Nan's Journey

No comments: