Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Friday, September 10, 2010

Singing With Jesus

I have to tell you something that I thought of this morning before I go and get ready.
A year or so ago as I went to sleep I whispered something like "I love you , Lord."
Towards morning I had a vivid dream.
I heard a man's baratone voice singing so beautifully. It was like a love song...only not really. I knew he was singing to my friend, Rhonda. I soon realized that it was Jesus' voice. I was so happy for Rhonda.

She sang back..now she sings so well...it blessed me so much. He sang with her. Tears were in my eyes because of the joy I felt and was so glad for her.

The voice came close to my ear and was saying things like, "I love you and I have chosen you to love..." I realized that I felt His breath on my cheek and Jesus was singing to me. I threw back my head and sang with a strong and wonderful voice (that I do not naturally possess) I felt the song start out of my toes and move through my body and the top of my head. I knew that I was singing with every fiber of my being. I held nothing back. "Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. Open the eyes of my heart. I want to see You. I want to see YOU." (That song was brand new to me at the time)

He began singing back to me and I joined in with a song I didn't know. It was pure worship. I sang so hard that I was spent, but new vigor returned to my body as I sang with Him. We sang together a long time.

I awoke and felt His Presence in the room. I was softly humming and had such joy rushing out of me. I felt peace and strength all day. Every time I think about it, the thrill rushes over me again.

During the next week I began listening to a preaching tape. The speaker said something about the Lord singing over us. He then sang a song that was inspired from the Lord called, "Sing Over Me Again". I just knelt down in my living room and worshipped about the goodness and kindness of God.

I share this with you today, because I know you need to know that Jesus loves you and sings over you. He wants you to be encouraged by his goodness and kindness. He always wants to hear whatever you have to say. He really is listening.

No comments: