Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Saturday, December 17, 2011

Revamping This Blog

When I began blogging, I thought that I would create a blog for each book that I write. I had no idea that I would have the opportunity to write as much as I have been. In February of 2012 I hope to release my sixth book which will be the first book of the new series.

The new series is RESCUED...A SERIES OF HOPE. This series intersects the books of the Nan's Heritage Series. It focuses on the girls who were rescued by the Young family in the first series.

I took the National Novel Writing Month challenge in November of 2011 and wrote the rough draft of the first book in this series, "Some Happy Day". I am very pleased with the way it has turned out so far. I am in the middle of edits. The story is filling out nicely.

Because I am hoping to write many books in the future, I have changed the name to the names of the series that I am writing. You will see the name change with added series in the future.

I appreciate every one of you who takes the time to look at my blogs and also comment. It is my desire to do a good job at this. Merry Christmas and Happy 2012. God bless you richly.

No comments: