Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reflection of 2008

My best friend from Jr. High and High School sent me a Christmas card with a sweet note jotted in it. She reminded me that 2008 has been a remarkable year for me. I was struck that she wrote about me instead of herself. (I want to know her things too!) The point is: She spent those several words encouraging me. That is so like her!Sometimes I get bogged down with talking about the book and promoting, selling, and writing, that I forget how awesome it is that it is published. Man alive, IT IS PUBLISHED!!! If you know me, you know that I'm not all that...but God is! You may not believe in miracles, but I want to tell you, This has been a real life miracle!2008 has been a year of discovering priorities. What is my platform? What am I trying to say? What is important to me? What will I spend my time on? What will I spend my money on?Answers to these questions coming soon...I will have to chew on them a bit to put the right words to it.

No comments: