Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Elk's Resolve is Ready to Send Out ...to You!

Elk's Resolve is Ready to Send Out ...to You!
This afternoon the boxes of "Elk's Resolve" were on the deck when I came home from work. They arrived sooner than I expected and I am very happy about that. Complete your order with the paypal button or send me a message at elainel45@msn.com and let me know how many and how you want your books signed. Of course you can give those instructions on paypal too! It is very easy.Thank you for walking with me through this process! Just think book #3 is ready to submit for consideration to the publisher. I just need to sell a bunch of these other books before I send it in to them. They need to know that there is a demand for books by Elaine Littau. (smile smile)Please tell your friends about these books and blog about them...help me spread the word if you like them. I really appreciate it!

No comments: