Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peace by Piece by Peter and Sandra Loth

When a friend recommended Peace by Piece by Peter and Sandra Loth to me I had no idea that I would be glued to my chair and crying the rest of the day away. I simply could not put it down. It was difficult to stomach in places but necessary. Forgiveness is an important topic to me and the issues I have dealt with in that subject do not stack up at all to what this man has been through in his life. Yet, by the grace of God, he was able to release the pain and truly forgive. This gives me hope for myself and my situations. The freedom of spirit he experiences through forgiveness shows that it is worth it. Honestly, I have heard stories about the Holocaust before this one, but this first person post Holocaust story is a must read. Younger readers should not read it without parental approval.

No comments: