Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Depression

One of the things that "Elk's Resolve" speaks of is depression. I am interested in what you have to say about it. You don't have to use your actual name.

1. In what way have you been impacted by depression?
2. What things helped you overcome it?
3. Are there indications that a person feels when a bout is coming on?
4. Do you have any other information or thoughts on this subject?

Please post on the guestbook. I think this is an important subject.

No comments: