Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Price of Trust by Amanda Stephan

I love meeting my fellow authors. This week we have Amanda Stephan.




1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?

I am Amanda Stephan and the title of my book is The Price of Trust.

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?



This is my first book, I've written two others, and I'm currently working on my fourth novel. The third and fourth are a series. I have ideas for a children's book, and many more ideas for my fifth and sixth books!

3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer? I've always loved to write. In school, if I was given an assignment involving writing, I always went above and beyond. In college, I completely aced my English class because the professor had us write about specific topics. I never got below an A+. She was an awesome teacher...



4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?

I really don't know what I could say my strong points are in my writing methods. My readers have told me that after they were finished with my book, they felt as if they were a part of the story, or that I had written the book exclusively for them. I hope my writing style is fun and happy, yet poignant and thought provoking.

5. Are you a reader?

I like to read, but not when I'm writing. If I have a book I'm working on, I won't read another book because I don't want to get fuzzy on my ideas!

6. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.

I have two other books I haven't submitted for publication yet, and am working on my fourth novel. The second book is about a single mother who is trying to raise her two beloved children to the best of her ability in a Godly manner. These children are constantly trying to entangle their mother in romantic affairs. My third book I'd have to say is my favorite so far. (That's only because I'm not finished with my 4th!) The third book is about a woman who is tricked into marrying a man she's not even interested in, and decides that love isn't a romantic fluffy feeling in the pit of her stomach, she chooses to see what God can do with her marriage. It's a romantic mystery with an introduction to a serial killer. The fourth is the continuation of that story, focusing on her, her husband, and the killer.

7. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?

My largest obstacles are getting out of my comfort zone. I love to write, but I always feel silly so I tend to shy away from marketing my books. I'd love to just write and let someone else do all the other stuff!

8. Please put a description of each of your books here. (back matter is ok)

The Price of Trust ~ Carly Richards is on the run. For the last two years, she's skipped from town to town, ducking her dangerous and well-informed ex-fiance every few weeks, never settling anywhere for long. With the death of her parents, Carly's vulnerability made her trust a man with an attractive facade. Now that same man has tracked her across the country, always nipping at her heels, preventing her from reaching out to anyone other than her God.

Now she's in Montana, and surely that is far enough away from Texas and her abusive past that she can rest. Without a car and money, she has little choice but to dig in and begin building back up her savings so she can run once more. Caught in the circumstances, the kind people around her begin to creep into her softening heart. God is at work, and she has to trust him to not only take care of her, but care for the people she is learning to love.



9. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here. Please stop by my site and leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! http://www.thepriceoftrust.com

No comments: