Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, December 1, 2008

Things are Moving Along

A lot of things have happened in the past week. Terry finished the hardwood floor! I will post a detailed account of that, but right now I want to talk about the craft show. It was sooooo fun! I visited with a bunch of very sweet people who came by my booth. They were very encouraging and many of them purchased copies of "Nan's Journey" to give for gifts as well as signing my list for the pre-orders of "Elk's Resolve". I appreciate everybody who stopped by.alsoMy editor returned my marked up copy of "Elk's Resolve" for my corrections. I have until Dec 15 to get it back to her. She was very thorough. I think she is just right for this book. The book cover designer will phone me tomorrow and discuss ideas for the cover of "Elk's Resolve". Things are really moving along.Do you have any cool ideas for the book cover?

No comments: