Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go the Extra Mile

This morning I found a quote from a fellow author that really inspired me. "Go the extra mile, in the long run, its a short cut." - W. Dale Cramer author of "Summer of Light" (Cramer...mmmm my grandma's maiden name was Cramer...I wonder???)Back to the thought here, the statement is true isn't it. When we rush through and try to hurry the process up we end up going back to explain or fix something. How does this apply to you today? I know it applies to me in almost every area whether it be writing, proof reading, or home improvement.My poor hubby had to re-sand our dining room because I wiped it down with a dust mop that I was certain was clean. It was not and the stain grabbed hold of the dirt and made a very ugly mess. Bless his heart, he is so patient with me. He grumbled a little, but his heart is pure gold and he stayed sweet about it. After the sanding he re stained it and it is fine. (He applied the first coat of finish last night and it looks great....pictures soon.)How about going the extra mile in relationships? Terry does all the time. I attempt to but I struggle with impatience. I think I am going to chew on this quote by W. Dale Cramer for a while. It is a gold nugget of truth that will bring certain growth.

No comments: