Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, November 3, 2008

The Schedule of Conceptual Editing of "Elk's Resolve'

Today I got the schedule for the editing for "Elk's Resolve". The process is well underway. If you enjoyed the action, twists and turns, and emotion of "Nan's Journey", you won't be disappointed with "Elk's Resolve". Already over 100 people have contacted me wanting a pre-release copy. I have no idea what the publisher's price will be for "Elk's Resolve", but for those contacting me during the pre-release phase, I am selling them for $10. You won't have to send the money until I receive them. These copies won't be in my hands until spring/summer of 2009, but if you want me to write your contact information down so that I can send you a notice when I have them, please let me know.I put the third book in a contest on Christianstoryteller.com. Hopefully it will get some recognition there. The fourth in the series is coming along nicely. I write when I am nervous or bored. Waiting for publishing makes me a little crazy even though it is fun. Please continue to pray for me as I try to follow Him with all my heart.

No comments: