Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, October 12, 2009

The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall

“The Sound of Sleigh Bells” by Cindy Woodsmall, New York Times Best-Selling Author of “When the Soul Mends” is an Amish tale of love and inspiration. Maybe the reason I enjoy the Amish stories is that I am drawn to the old-time stories of the 1800s. It seems to be a close fit. The only thing is that I find myself having the same struggles with the setting as I did in childhood when I watched episodes of my beloved Roy Rogers when he and Dale rode up on their beautiful horses only to be met by the bad guys in a car. Maybe that is because I live in a part of the country where Amish communities do not live. I am not saying that I don’t respect their devotion. I do. It is just not something that I am accustomed to.
Cindy Woodsmall tells a great story that drew me in and held my attention. In fact, I had to make myself stop reading in the wee hours of the morning. It takes a good book to do that. The characters were believable and loveable. I was invested in them and how things turned out for them. I recommend this book. You can get this at http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307446534
Elaine Littau, author of “Nan’s Journey” and “Elk’s Resolve”

No comments: