Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baking Cookies With Sierra

My Daughter-in-law, Aimee, lets me know the cute things that my grandchildren do and say. (They are her and Stephen's children but that isn't the important part.) Not long ago 4 yr old Sierra was baking cookies with her Grandma Baker, (Yes, there is another Grandma. I will deal with it. ha ha) Sierra told her other grandma Baker that Grandmalaine stirs up good cookies and lets her use a knife. (?)
Okay...I use slice and bake cookies for the grandkids. When I stirred up cookies from scratch, the kids got bored so I buy a good tasting short cut. I promise I didn't let the baby have a knife. She saw me cut them with a knife. I think she got confused. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Please read this interview with new author, D.G. Flamand

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?
My author name is D. G. Flamand

2. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?
I was 7 years old when I wrote my first short story. I realized then that I would like to do that full time. I submitted my first stories to a publishing house when I was 19 but that didn't go anywhere. Nonetheless, I kept writing for many years afterwards. I also became a fanatic of the game of chess and I played the game of chess at least 2,000 times. While playing the game of chess, my writings improved drastically. I conceived new ideas, new characters, new plots, and new stories. Today I'm brimming of ideas and projects to write. I'm 50 today.

3. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?
I think I can conceive interesting new characters, plots, story lines, and stories.

4. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.
I have several writing projects that I'm working on. One series is called - Tommy and the Magic Dictionary Series. This is a series of books I will be writing. It is about a six-year old boy named Tommy. Tommy wants to learn everything and he envies grownups because they know so much. Then Tommy receives a dictionary for his sixth birthday from his grandpa. No one knew that it was a magic dictionary. His father placed the dictionary on his dresser in his bedroom when Tommy went to bed. But that night Tommy couldn't sleep. While staring at the ceiling when in his bed, Tommy spoke into the empty room. And without realizing it, he uttered the magic secret that brought the magic dictionary back to life! The Magic Dictionary contains all knowledge that exist and he wants to share his knowledge with everyone. Tommy wants to learn everything and right now! So Tommy and the Magic Dictionary become best friends. From that point on, every day the Magic Dictionary teaches new things to Tommy. The title of the first book is - Tommy and the Butterflies. So the Magic Dictionary teaches Tommy about butterflies. The second book of this series starts production in a few days - beginning of October. I have 5 manuscripts fully written and ready for publication and 8 others in progress. I will be writing numerous book for this series. This series is for juvenile but anyone would like to read this series. It is full of magic, new magic, new characters, new plots, and new stories. There is no destruction of any kind in my books. And they are very positive and kids will learn new things. The first book of my second series will be completed in about 6 weeks from now. The title of this series is - The Little Cloud Series. The title of the first book is - The Little Cloud and his New Friends. This series is about the smallest cloud in the sky who is being told by all the bigger clouds to be careful because there are big winds in the sky. The Little Cloud reassures all the big clouds that there are no worries that he can float in all kind of winds. But one day a big wind pushed the Little Cloud and the Little Cloud lost control of his floating. The Little Cloud was pushed down to earth near Tiny Town. And it is there that the Little Cloud met the kids of Tiny Town and they became friends. The Little Cloud promised all the kids that he will come visit them every day. From that point on the Little Cloud goes down to earth and plays with his friends of Tiny Town. I have 10 manuscripts fully completed for this series and ready for publication. I will right many books for his series - not as many as the Tommy and the Magic Dictionary Series but I will write at least 25 stories. This series is for children. I have submitted 4 more manuscripts to Tate Publishing of another series. That series too I will write about 25 stories. I will hear back soon on this submission and it is for children as well. I have other series for children in planning. I also have two novels in progress for grown-ups. One book I wrote about 500 pages so far and it will have about 700 pages when completed. The other book I wrote about 200pages so far.


5. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here.


Readers can buy my books from Tate Publishing. I do not have a website at this time.

It is great to get to know the writers. If you missed one of the past interviews of the talented authors I have been interviewing be sure to visit my blog and catch up. These was interesting people!

No comments: