Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, October 12, 2009

Tired of the Same Ole Bible Study Type Books.

Tired of The Same Ole Bible Study Type Books?, October 12, 2009
By
Elaine Littau "author of Nan's Journey and El... (Texas Panhandle) - See all my reviewsAre you tired of the "same ole" type Bible Study books? I know I am. I have read a boat load of them. When I picked up this book to look at I wondered what it had that was different than all the other books in this genre that I have read. For one thing, Lysa Terkeurst and her book, Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl, gives a fresh look at approaching a close relationship with God. It was refreshing to see that someone else was tired of the "spiritual check list/to do list" of being a "good Christian". Lysa opens her life up in ways that show the reader that hunger for God does not require a perfect life or perfect actions in order for God to fold you close to His heart. The tone is open. For example, a few of the chapter titles say it all: "But I Want What She Has", "Beyond Sunday Morning", "When I Feel That I Don't Measure Up"... These are real feelings that most of us have felt. You will not be sorry you read this book. It will cause you to look at your motives and your life in ways that most devotional books don't. Lysa, I would like to thank you for everything you have put into this work. God bless you. Elaine Littau author of Nan's Journey & Elk's Resolve

No comments: