Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Primal-A Quest for the Lost Soul of Christianity by Mark Batterson

Even in the busy time of the Christmas holiday season, "Primal-A Quest for the Lost Soul of Christianity" by Mark Batterson, was a book that I carved out time for. The question: "What would your Christianity look like if it was stripped down to the simplest, rawest, purest faith possible?" is one that my minister-son and I discussed at length about last week. Prayer without clich'es, awed silence, and "The Americanized Gospel" have stirred my spirit as well as my brain. I have recommended this book to many of my friends. I think it is a great study for people who want to get past the varnish and chrome and find the real basis for Faith in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
Elaine Littau, author of Nan's Journey & Elk's Resolve

No comments: