Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day is Coming

I think my husband likes Father's Day because it is very close to the date of his birthday every year. Because of this, he asks to pick out his own present and to join the two occasions for one massive gift.

I guess this works out best for him. It stretches out budget a bit, but it makes him happy.

So, to all the fathers out there Happy Father's Day.

1. Dr. Morris V. Maniscalco "An Eternal Love" Came out in September 2009. Not too many copies have been sold. I've sold about 100, Tate has sold 21.

2. I'm a high school drop-out, but struggled to earn four college degrees. An education is the key to the world--at least in my world.

3. I've been creative since I was in my early teens (or maybe a little earlier), but writing was not one of my passions. I guess I felt the desire to write when I was in my early 20s--I'm 75 now.

4. I really don't have strong points. I just write and pray it comes out okay. I'd guess if I have a strong point it would be persistence. It took me 40 years to write the book and another 10-11 years to get it published.

5. Yes, I'm a reader. But I'm not one that just sits and reads and reads.

6. I'm a college professor. I read material on the subject that I teach.

7. My next novel is also a religious romance, title "Our Confessions." I'm about halfway through but not sure how it will end. I,ve a general feeling--not specically how I'll get there. I plan to have a special appendix that may well take an additional 50 pages.

8. Stting down to write is my biggest onstacle. When I get a chance I go until I run out of thoughts and/or get tired.

9. I don't have a website or blog. Anyone interested can email me, write me (201 Valley Ranch Road, Weatherford, TX 76087) or call 817-594-3980

No comments: