Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation

Graduation
It has been 10 years since my our youngest son graduated from high school. I always thought through all the school years that the last month of school was a waste of time. There was little learning happening since the children were all going to final school picinics, parties, choir and band concerts and trips. The last month was a wash especially if your grades were not stellar and you needed some assignments to try to do well in to get extra credit.
I always thought they should just call school off a month early only...that would be the month that the parties, picnics...etc would happen.
It reminds me of what is happening in these last days. There is a lot of things happening but us Christians are not doing a whole lot to reach our world. A lot of us write checks for other people to do it.
What happened to personal responsibility? Each of us is responsible to love our neighbors enough to tell them of Jesus who died to make the way to God.

Time is running out. We must not check out before the end of time. We must love, help, and show the way until He comes. Then we can say, "The End".
I would like to introduce you to fellow author, Elzadia Meguess.

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?
My name is Elzadia D. Meguess and the title of my book is 'Petals From Heaven, Inspirational words of Comfort and Encouragement'

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?
My readers might want to know that even as a believer, I have found myself in some tough situations; But, my faith in God helped me to overcome those obstacles.

3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?
I have always wanted to write, but because I am more or less a perfectionist, the availability of the computer age has been a blessing to me.

4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?
The genre that I write is poetic. I have found that many people are attracted to this form of writing because the rhyme and rythm make it easier to maintain the information.

5. Are you a reader?
Yes, I am a reader. I absolutely love to read. I enjoy inspirational books and christian novels.

6. What are you reading right now?
I just finished reading 'The Shack' by WM. Paul Young, and I am presently reading, 'To Know Him' by Gloria Copeland.

7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.
I do have another book that is ready for publication but has not yet been submitted. The title of the book is, 'EZ Stages, Nuggetts of Wisdom for the Young and the Young at Heart.'
It is an inspirational collection of poems that encourage school age children and young adults in making good decisions and right choices.

8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?
I have not really had any major pitfalls when it comes to writing. I absolutely love it! It's very enjoyable and a lot of fun to see the creativie ability that God has given me.
9. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here.
My book can be purchased online at Barnes&Noble.com, amazon.com., target.com, or any major bookstore. My contact information is emegues@yahoo.com

No comments: