Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Monday, October 26, 2009

Tommy and the Butterflies, D.G. Flamand

D.G.Flamand's first book in the Tommy and the Magic Dictionary Series is Tommy and the Butterflies. I was expecting a typical darling children's book but it is so much more than that. Within the 95 pages of the book, children and adults have opportunities for learning facts about butterflies of the world and sparking their imagination with the fun packed into the storyline. The illustrations are wonderful and the feel and look of the book is splendid.The premise of the book opens up many opportunities for more learning experiences and fun. I look forward to reading more of Mr. Flamand's work in the future. My grandkids are going to love this and my husband will too!

No comments: