Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scheduling

The past few weeks I have been hitting the marketing trail hard and scheduling events for the Fall season.However, the best events are the ones that occur when a coordinator of an event phones me and sets it up. I love that. No begging...no pleading...no sweating and getting up the nerve to call...I move heaven and earth to do those events.

Honestly, if you have need of someone to do a program for you group or company, I can do it. My needs are simple: I need to be able to have my books available for sale. That is it. Give me a call or contact me on my web page. http://elainelittau.com


This week I am interviewing Joy Bowser.



1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?
Joy Bowser - A Wife and a Witness

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?
That I am a real person with real problems and real struggles.

3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?
Not sure, it just kind of happened.

4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?
I write like I talk. I'm straightforward and terribly honest, be it good or bad.

5. Are you a reader?
Yes!

6. What are you reading right now?
I like Inspirational Romances and I love history also.

7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication?Tell about it.
I'd like my next book to be A Mom and A Mentor but I'm still living that one!

8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them? Time and study!

9. Please put a description of each of your books here.
But in all things we overwhelmingly conquer through him that loved us. Romans 8:37
Because she fell in love, Joy Bowser chose to marry a man who was not a Christian, and in the uplifting A Wife and a Witness, she provides insight for other Christian wives who face the same challenge. A Wife and a Witness is the story of one couple’s struggle to follow Christ together. Join Christian author Joy Bowser as she fearlessly shares her marital experiences in order that readers might be encouraged and inspired by her candid vulnerability. Whether you are a Christian whose husband isn’t a believer, or a wife desiring to improve your relationship with your spouse this book is for you! A Wife and a Witness outlines specific Biblical concepts to help build a stronger marriage especially if your spouse is not saved, and profound insight into what is necessary to keep your trust in the Lord, allowing him to work in your day- to- day life and in your home.


Joy Bowser is a Sunday school teacher, wife, mother and grandmother. Joy lives in Liberty Center, Ohio, with her husband, Bill. Bill and Joy have raised three daughters together. Joy has been a Brownie leader, softball coach, genealogy volunteer, and president of various organizations.

10. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here. http://www.myspace.com/490969833

Thank you Joy. This was a great interview. If you missed one of the past interviews of the talented authors I have been interviewing be sure to visit my blog and catch up. These was interesting people!

No comments: