Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Presence of God

In Sunday School one morning we were studying about the Presence of God. Psalms 91 was the Scripture verse. I don't know about you but most of the time when I think of the Presence of God I think of a calm and sweet experience. When you read the 91st Psalm you realize that it is set in the location of a battlefield. He covers us with His wings. He is our shield and buckler. He protects us from the terror by night and the arrow that flies by day.
We know that God is everywhere, but usually when I am going through tough times I find myself saying something dumb like, "Where are You?" He is in the battle with you!

I am continuing with featuring Tate Publishing and Enterprise Authors. I have "met" most of them through facebook and the Tate Publishing fan page. In the following weeks you will have the opportunity so see the dedication and heart each person puts in their writing. This week I am interviewing Tanya Chippone.

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?
My name is Tanya M Chiappone and the title of my book is The ABC's of the B-I-B-L-E

2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?
I have a deep passion forchildren and even more so - I want children to have a deep desire and passion for Christ.

3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?
I have always enjoyed writing butnever really considered putting it to work. I have been called to writing children's books for many reasons - to glorify God and advance His Kingdom, and to advance my own knowledge and understanding of the Word I stand firm upon.

4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?
HAHA - I rhyme everything.

5. Are you a reader?
I do read. I read my Bible all the time. I also enjoy "detectivestyle" books (true stories about murder cases and how they were solved). Kind of a weird spectrum but I find investigations interesting.

6. What are you reading right now?
I just finished Final Truth by Donald "PeeWee" Gaskins.

7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.
I actually have one book already completed and another in process. One is about the Creation and the other is about the Ten Commandments. They are both part of a series that will share similar titles. At this time, only God knows how many books will be apart of this series.

8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?
My biggest obstacles have been being a single mom and working. I have also recently become engaged and have decided to relocate over 700 miles away. Packing and planning have also had to take priority over my writing.

9. Please put a description of each of your books here. (back matter is ok)
My first book (that will be hitting the shelves by November - I hope) is a walk through the Bible - Old and New Testament. It highlights different events, people, and places. It is also educational in that it teaches the alphabet from A to Z.

10. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here.
Right now they can reach me by sending me an email to diamond_0526@yahoo.com and placing ABC's of the Bible in the subject line. If they provide me with their name and email address I will add them to my address book and provide updates to them once I am further along in the publishing process. Myfacebook fan page is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Tanya-Chiappone-childrens-book-author/240610360103?ref=ts As of right now, I am not yet sure of where or how to purchase.

No comments: