Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, February 11, 2010

Catching Up

Those of you who get my newsletter regularly know that for the past few days I have been snowed in. It has been an opportunity for me to get some things caught up around here. I have been working on reformatting Luke's Legacy to send to the editors and I have also been putting together the details of the Authors' Book Marketing Workshop that we are holding in Denver on the weekend of July 10. This workshop is for all authors regardless of publisher. I think that even seasoned authors will find something helpful in the workshop. (I may be prejudice here though.)

Be sure and look at the new blog. You will find authors that I have interviewed here in the past and hope to interview in the future.



The new blog is:

http://titlesforsale.blogspot.com

Please go and look it over...& PURCHASE SOME BOOKS.



This week I am interviewing author, Terri Jones

1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)? Nanny Mouse’s Tales…Raindrops and Rainbows



2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?

I have a deep passion to help families and children



3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?

When I was in high school



4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?

I enjoy getting lost in the story, it becomes so real as I am writing.



5. If money were no object would you prefer being at home or being a world traveler?

Both! J I love traveling but love being at home with my family!



6. What are your favorite kinds of books and movies? I really love such a wide range, variety sums it up! Some days I love being lost in a novel or chick flick while others I am in deep thought and reflection.



7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it. Yes, it is a book to go along side my children’s book, written for moms of all ages for the most part. My children’s book came about due to our son’s battle with cancer. There is so much you cannot communicate in a children’s book so my desire is to tell our story and encourage those in the dark storms of life! God is always there even when the clouds seem to block His presence, so a book to help us all remember that and celebrate it.



8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?

I would have to say time management and self doubt. I have an accountability partner who is also a writer. We hold each other accountable to write something each week and also to cheer each other on! I also know prayer is essential in over coming the doubt, the key is to focus on Him and obey what He is putting in your heart to do.



9. Please put a description of each of your books here. When the first rainstorm in one hundred years comes to Rainbow Towne, the children are frightened, and Nanny Mouse must explain to them the importance of rain. Throughout the thunder and lightning, Nanny Mouse shares God's gift of the rainbow and the promise that it signifies. And as the children creep out from under the bed, they are able to behold the beauty that God has created and understand that they are unique and special to him. By overcoming the frightening struggle of a thunderstorm, all the mice learn how to appreciate both Raindrops and Rainbows. Using her son's battle with cancer as inspiration, Terri Jones tells a story of overcoming trials and fear that will teach and comfort both parents and children. Terri Jones lives in Athens, Georgia, with her husband, Jerry. She has eight precious grandchildren and a deep love and passion for helping families.



It is great to get to know the writers. If you missed one of the past interviews of the talented authors I have been interviewing be sure to visit my blog and catch up. These are interesting people!

It is great to get to know the writers. If you missed one of the past interviews of the talented authors I have been interviewing be sure to visit my blog and catch up. These are interesting people!



http://nansjourney.blogspot.com



See you next week. I hope you enjoyed this.

No comments: