Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jen Scott, Angels at Large

Balancing Act



Today I got my bank statement and I need to make sure that it balances out. It reminds me of the end of the year when I evaluate all the places that the money goes. You can really see what your priorities are when you look at your check book.



I am happy that, for the most part, Terry and I are committed to the same goals. We are striving to get out of debt within our lifetime. After reevaluating my checkbook I know that that is something we need to stay committed to.



I would like for you to meet fellow author. Jen Scott.


1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)? Angels at Large



2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you? I'm a huge animal lover and enjoy putting a smile on the hearts of children and adults.



3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer? In 1988



4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods? Making it easy reading for children.



5. Are you a reader? Yes



6. What are you reading right now? Nothing at the time, my husband is ill, so I guess it would be the Bible.



7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it. Yes, several in the process. My next book will be about two orphan children who lost their parents in a car accident, they buy a lottery ticket and win. The problem is finding the homeless person who helped them buy it.



8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them? My only obstacle is having enough time to do it. I have a beautiful garden that I need to tend to and a farm full of animals that need my attention. I love that! I love them!



9. Please put a description of each of your books here. (back matter is ok)

Author Janet Lee Scott recently relocated to the Ozarks of Missouri and thrives on her love for people and animals. She has been writing stories since 1988 and has so much to share with the world and feels that the first approach to helping is seeking out the youth by spreading the word of kindness that helps others, both animals and people..
She’s an accomplished steel artist and painter who deals with original hand drawings, hand cuts and welds her own art work. Janet has an imagination that keeps her up sometimes at night with story ideas and has taken a giant leap to help others with her treasures she writes. Her heart is filled with God and has a true eternal beauty in her stories
Right now she’s offering this great story, Angels at Large. A contagious book of kindness!Coming soon are Bugger Bear, Taco’s Journey, Root People, nine dollars and Ninety Days, and Who Decides.



10. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here. Here is the link for ordering: http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60696-361-6

Recent reviews:

#1Dr Rick with petMD:After reading Angels at Large, we were sure author Janet Lee Scott had just written one of the best nursery books ever published. Perfect for a child, grandchild, niece or nephew, Angels at Large is full of adventures and good deeds. It leads the main characters, Margaret and Monet, not only to a happy ending but to the betterment of the lives of all the people and animals they touch along the way. From New York City to an African Desert to the shores of Newfoundland, our heroes travel the world (with the help of their angel guides) and bring a little joy, peace, and comfort to all they meet.
A story of faith, perseverance, and, above all else, proof that the road to heaven can also be paved with good intentions. How lovingly Haute!
In addition to being a writer, Janet is also an accomplished steel artist who draws, hand cuts, and welds her own artwork. Now that's industrially Haute!
#2I just finished "Angels at Large" and let me tell you it was awesome! It is a perfect story that someone of any age can appreciate. I couldn't put it down. I just had to know where Monet and Margaret were going to go next and what they were going to do. I laughed and cried. The elephant part in Africa was my favorite! I could really picture it happening. The whole story was so well detailed I could really picture it in my head and see it all unfolding. You are very very talented. I most definitely am going to suggest this to friends! When you publish your next book please inform me. I would love to read it. The whole story really made me wonder if my pets who have passed are watching me. I sure hope so :)Thanks for entertaining me for the night,Andrea--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Andrea Harless
Public Relations Intern, Angels For Animals, Canfield, OH
#3Janet ... I've just finished the book!! It is absolutely wonderful - thoroughly enjoyed it and confess to having a few little tears in places. Let me know when your next book comes out. XXThank you!Gai McNeill

This month:

Luke's Legacy is on it's way!
I am participating in the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) The book I am writing in the month of November is Gertie. I have the first 6 chapters on my website. Click here to arrive at the web address. On the left side of the page is a list of all the free things and other options I have to offer on my website. Gertie is the last item on the list. It is a very rough and quickly written draft. If you are interested in reading the direction I am taking the Nan's Heritage Series, read it. Let me know what you think. It will be Book V and the last of the Series.
I am excited to introduce the next series, The Chosen Ones, coming in the future.
I have events coming Nov 13 & 14 at Levelland, TX; Nov 20&21 at Perryton, TX; An event in Woodward, OK coming soon. (I will get the details to you asap); Dec 4 at Bryan's Corner, OK, Dec 11 at Hinton, OK, Dec 18 in Oklahoma City at the Full Circle Book store. Terry will be recording the audio version of Luke's Legacy on Jan 12 & 13. We will be busy and on the road. Please pray for us.

No comments: