Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Interview with Sally Unrau

This week has been very exciting. Some of the copies of Luke's Legacy arrived at my house last week. They are already gone. I will be getting the rest soon. If you ordered a copy or so, they will be in the mail as soon as possible. I have been making labels and preparing boxes and manilla envelopes for the books to make the process go quickly.

If you didn't order a copy of Luke's Legacy, you are not too late! Just go to my website. (click here)Make sure you put your special instructions in the area indicated if you want it personalized to someone special.

I also have a shortstory I wrote last year, "A Job For Christmas", that you might enjoy reading. If you would like to pass this story around, feel free. I think the ending is a little unexpected. (Click here to get to my website and click on the short story tab on the left.) This coming Saturday and Sunday, Nov 27 & 28th, I will be at Guymon, Oklahoma at the Fair Grounds for a craft show. I will be selling books. Come by and say 'hi' order or buy a book or two.

I have plenty of open

dates if you would

like to contact me

to set something up.

http://elainelittau.com

I would like to introduce you to my author friend, Sally Unrau.


1. What is your name and the title of your book(s)?

My name is Sally Gilchrest-Unrau and my children's picture book is called ...Sam's Weird Afternoon.


2. What is one thing you think your readers would like to know about you?

I am a three time breast cancer survivor who began writing after my first diagnosis. After 25 years working in the field of Early Childhood Education....my writing turned from cancer related anticdotes to something more creative....children's stories.



3. When did you know that you wanted to become a writer?

It was not until my story...Location, Location, Location...was published in Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors that I thought seriouly about becoming a writer.



4. What are your strong points in your writing style or methods?

My strong points in all of my writing is my ability to include humor and with reality.



5. Are you a reader?

I am not an avid reader but I do belong to a local book club and read a book once every few months.



6. What are you reading right now?

I just finished Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen



7. Do you have another book that you are working on and hasn't been submitted for publication? Tell about it.

I have written many children's stories about Sam my character. They are mostly about normal events in a child's day that becomes weird.



8. What are your biggest obstacles to writing and how do you overcome them?

My biggest obstacles to writing are my other passions...quilting and other forms of art. I just have to put them on the backburner when I am in a writing mood.



9. Please put a description of each of your books here. (back matter is ok)

Sam's Weird Afternoon...my first children's book...was released on May 25th, 2010..It is about Sam...a young boy whose mom is always telling him what to do. This one day when he took off his shoes like mom asked, two new ones appeared on his feet...so he kicks them off and two more appear. The day becomes weird as his room fills with shoes until something magical occurs to make his day better.



10. How can readers contact you or purchase your books? Please put your website or blog here.

You can purchase my book on Amazon.com....Tate Publishing Ent...or from any local book store in your town.

You can contact me at......http://fatquarter.wordpress.com

No comments: