Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Thursday, February 2, 2012

Interview with Jim Hughes and update on "Some Happy Day"

Some Happy Day Update

Some Happy Day is the first book in the series I have just begun writing. Rescued...A Series of Hope follows the Nan's Heritage Series. It is being released this month. For the whole month of February 2012, I am offering "Some Happy Day" for a lower price which includes tax and shipping. After February, the price will go up.

If you want to pre-order, please go to elainelittau.com to get in on the lower price. Your book will be sent to you as soon as they arrive at my house. Thank you.


I would like to introduce you to my friend, Jim Hughes. He is an encourager and prayer warrior as well as an inspiration to many.


1. I need you to tell me your name as seen on your books, your genre, and your title(s), and your website address.

My name is Jim Hughes. I write mainly non-fiction. My book is, C Through Marriage. My website is: www.cthroughmarriage.com.

2. How long have you been an author and when did the desire to write (the writing bug) bite?

My book was published in May, 2009. I never had any inclinations to being an author. I often wrote things down for my own benefit as a part of my pastoral ministry.

3. Why did you choose the genre you write in? Are there plans to write in another genre?
The Lord planned it. I was concerned about the many divorces happening in the church and thought I would put down some thoughts I had on what might help to make stronger marriages. It was never my intention to make it into a book. I have written a study guide for my book and I also have another book on Christian marriages written, but not published yet.

4. Please tell about each title here:
The title of “C Through Marriage” stems from the fact I cover 48 different topics relating to marriage, all beginning with the letter C.

5. Do you do speaking engagements? Tell about your subject matter.
I am a preacher so I do a lot of speaking. I rarely have about my book, although I hope to get that opportunity along the way.
6. What has been your most rewarding experience as an author?
The opportunities to do good and minister to people’s needs. I have been able to reach a lot more people with the Gospel because I am an author than I did as a pastor.
7. Where can your books be purchased? Through most Christian book outlets, both online and in stores. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Tate Publishing & Enterprises are just some of the online sites where it is available.

7. How can readers reach you through twitter? through facebook? through your blog? through your website?I tweet at 4248. I have a C Through Marriage facebook page. My blog is listed at www.cthroughmarriage.blogspot.com. My website is www.cthroughmarriage.com.

8. What was your biggest surprise at being an author?
I am still amazed at how well my book is being received by those who have read it. I have been surprised at all that is involved in the marketing end of being an author and the commitment it takes.
9. We all know that writing can be a lonely occupation, what do your family and friends do to lift you up when you are down?
They take an interest in what I am doing. They are supportive of my efforts, even when it involves so much of my time. They understand that writing is a ministry to me.
10. What is your favorite hobby besides reading or writing?I enjoy sports. I am a couch potato sports enthusiast. I also like to connect with people on the net.

Thank you so much for the great interview, Jim.


I am selling all 5 of my books:

Nan's Journey

Elk's Resolve

Luke's Legacy

The Eyes of a Stranger

Timothy's Home


Print versions for $55

No comments: