Titles By Elaine Littau:

Nan's Heritage Series:


Book I, Nan's Journey

Book II, Elk's Resolve

Book III, Luke's Legacy

Book IV, The Eyes of a Stranger

Book V, Timothy's Home



From the next series - Rescued...A Series of Hope:



Book I, Some Happy Day

Book II, Capture the Wandering Heart

Book III, Walk Slowly Through the Dark



New Series- Nashville

Book I, Six Miles From Nashville

Book II, Christmas in Nashville (Coming soon)





go to http://elainelittau.com/ to order.







I have the first 3 chapters of "Some Happy Day" available to readers for free on my website, http://elainelittau.com/







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hannah's Journey by June Venable

Hannah's Journey by June Venable
In November 2009 my husband and I were in Austin, Texas for a book fair. Across the isle from our table was an author whose book was titled "Hannah's Journey". I spoke with June Venable, the author, and we traded books. It was an honor to meet Mrs. Venable."Hannah's Journey" is a historical fiction for young adults. It follows a young girl who was one of the more than 200,000 orphaned or abandoned children who rode the Orphan trains from the mid-1800's until 1930. They were placed with families along various routes. Hannah was placed with a family in Texas. The character of Hannah is fictional but she is a compilation of a number of the children in this situation.June Venable's "Hannah's Journey" is well-written and engaging from cover to cover. Her writing pulls the reader into the lives of the characters. I am thrilled that she is working on another book.
Elaine Littau, author of Nan's Journey & Elk's Resolve

No comments: